Four airports in five days. What do you have to look forward to?
1. Fiumincino: Terminal B is my favorite with Autogrill and Feltrinelli!
2. Charles de Gaulle: often times the worst customer service in the world, yet with the best last minute gifts like Eiffel tower pencil sharpeners, J'aime Paris t-shirts, fashion magazines and candy.
3. Los Angeles: the Delta terminal usually is a bit boring, maybe gossip mags
4. San Francisco: I have no clue, I have never been in this airport.
5. Charles de Gaulle: the worst service yet the best saucisson sec sandwiches. Can Paulina meet me for lunch at CDG?
Update to come.